Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack!

Hey y'all,

I haven't posted in so long, life has been messy, and busy, and unexpected, and much expected.  But I look forward to expanding on it all very soon.

I had tried to post pics back in March, but blogspot has done something funky and it doesn't seem to be as easy as it used to be.  I'll be looking into that.

Even now, it's acting up with my typing.

  • But, for now, I'm off to my travel writing class with a Denver University Professor.
  • Then, tomorrow, I shop for my ingredients to make my home made Italian Limoncello liquor.  (Nancy, I must drop off a bottle to you when it's done in 10 days, and Brandon wants to hang out with Ben)
  • And I'm doing some very exciting things in my life as of late.
  • More later, miss you all.  Just don't forget about me...
Lisa

1 comment:

Hutchinsons said...

I am so glad I have you tagged on my blog! PLEASE bring me a bottle, and yes - let's definitely get those boys together.
Welcome back. Still looking forward to the pics.